I have heard this blurb from the Rockford Register Star cited more than any other newspaper article in my entire life, very likely due to the fact that most of my friends are trolls and wanted to rub the XFL’s failure in my face. Clearly, though, I wasn’t that much of a fan, or I wouldn’t have kept the article, right? Hah! Who’s laughing now?!!
…not Vince McMahon.
About Cody GoughCody Gough hosts the Curiosity Podcast for the award-winning Curiosity.com, and also works as fill-in host and producer at WGN Radio in Chicago. As an established radio veteran, Cody has been with WGN Radio since 2008, and have worked on the WGN Plus podcast network as host and producer of the Game/Life Balance U.S. podcast (formerly Unqualified Gamers). In addition to his broadcast experience, Cody has written for Curiosity.com, the GonnaGeek Network, and HuffPost.
- Oh, right… I should probably introduce myself 08/15/2017
- Final Fantasy XV review: it’s not really a Final Fantasy game 05/25/2017
- Americans: take the high road or burn America to the ground? 11/09/2016
- In this election, issues matter more than labels (or at least they should) 02/04/2016
- The worst reason not to vote for Bernie Sanders 01/31/2016