Holiday Shopping False Advertising
Need a last-minute stocking stuffer? How about you buy a 40″ LED TV? AND PUT IT IN A STOCKING:
Seriously… it’s like advertisers don’t even care anymore. Soon, communication is going to deteriorate into just using buzzwords all the time. Now excuse me while I blog my app to curate something viral on social media… Google.
About Cody GoughCody Gough hosts the Curiosity Podcast for the award-winning Curiosity.com, and also works as fill-in host and producer at WGN Radio in Chicago. As an established radio veteran, Cody has been with WGN Radio since 2008, and have worked on the WGN Plus podcast network as host and producer of the Game/Life Balance U.S. podcast (formerly Unqualified Gamers). In addition to his broadcast experience, Cody has written for Curiosity.com, the GonnaGeek Network, and HuffPost.
- 10 Most Entertaining Episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series 09/04/2018
- I just watched every episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, and there’s a lot to say 08/28/2018
- Oh, right; I should probably introduce myself 08/15/2017
- Final Fantasy XV review: it’s not really a Final Fantasy game 05/25/2017
- Americans: take the high road or burn America to the ground? 11/09/2016