Directing a Harlem Shake
When you email various co-workers and ask them to “spread the word” about the company’s Harlem Shake video, it doesn’t always result in 50 or so people showing up like you would like/expect… instead, you end up with this video!
I’m glad people showed up. I’m kinda sad I had to direct and run the camera, so I’m only in half of it. But that kind of adds to the charm. Anyway, I’ll be posting more frequently starting this weekend, so hopefully this video will hold you over until then. Enjoy!
About Cody GoughCody Gough is a producer and host at WGN Radio in Chicago. In addition to producing the Brian Noonan Show since 2008, Cody co-hosts both Brian's web-exclusive podcasts and his own lifestyle podcast, Game/Life Balance U.S. Cody also moonlights as a commercial actor, video game enthusiast, and professional social media manager for a global firm.
- Americans: take the high road or burn America to the ground? 11/09/2016
- In this election, issues matter more than labels (or at least they should) 02/04/2016
- The worst reason not to vote for Bernie Sanders 01/31/2016
- I support Bernie Sanders, and I’m not stupid or unrealistic 01/27/2016
- A poem about carpet squares 01/18/2016