Directing a Harlem Shake
When you email various co-workers and ask them to “spread the word” about the company’s Harlem Shake video, it doesn’t always result in 50 or so people showing up like you would like/expect… instead, you end up with this video!
I’m glad people showed up. I’m kinda sad I had to direct and run the camera, so I’m only in half of it. But that kind of adds to the charm. Anyway, I’ll be posting more frequently starting this weekend, so hopefully this video will hold you over until then. Enjoy!
About Cody GoughCody Gough hosts the Curiosity Podcast for the award-winning Curiosity.com, and also works as fill-in host and producer at WGN Radio in Chicago. As an established radio veteran, Cody has been with WGN Radio since 2008, and have worked on the WGN Plus podcast network as host and producer of the Game/Life Balance U.S. podcast (formerly Unqualified Gamers). In addition to his broadcast experience, Cody has written for Curiosity.com, the GonnaGeek Network, and HuffPost.
- 10 Most Entertaining Episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series 09/04/2018
- I just watched every episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, and there’s a lot to say 08/28/2018
- Oh, right; I should probably introduce myself 08/15/2017
- Final Fantasy XV review: it’s not really a Final Fantasy game 05/25/2017
- Americans: take the high road or burn America to the ground? 11/09/2016