Hey everyone freaking out about Instagram being able to sell your photos: just download an app that adds a watermark to your photos. Photos with watermarks will be completely useless to Instagram and thus will not be sold. Problem solved.
Want to add watermarks to several photos on your computer, then put them back on your phone before uploading? Here are a few programs that should work as well.
Or if you really want to be tacky, you could just Photoshop something like this:
And sure, that example looks like garbage, but it took me about 30 seconds to do in Photoshop (just create a new text layer with an opacity of 10% and write whatever you want, obviously).
Everyone cool now? Can we move on and stop worrying that Facebook and Instagram will steal our souls and sell them for profit?
Of course, Instagram COULD still sell your photos despite the watermark, but who’d want to buy them? Feel free to leave a comment to discuss.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 10 Worst Episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series 10/29/2018
- 10 Most Entertaining Episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series 09/04/2018
- I just watched every episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, and there’s a lot to say 08/28/2018
- Oh, right; I should probably introduce myself 08/15/2017
- Final Fantasy XV review: it’s not really a Final Fantasy game 05/25/2017